PAYING IN INSTALMENTS FOR ITEMS OVER £375
Applicable to all jewellery we sell on our website at a value over £375, we offer our customers the opportunity to pay by instalments. Our selection of interest rates and deposit amounts is very competitive.
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you’re done.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply for credit by selecting this method of payment at the final stage of the checkout process. It only takes a couple of minutes and you’ll get an instant decision.
QUALIFYING FOR CREDIT
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years’ continual address history.
- You, or your partner, must be in permanent paid employment, self-employed, retired and receiving a pension, or a working student in part-time work or in receipt of a disability benefit.
- You must have a debit or credit card in your name, which is registered to your address, in order to pay for the deposit (if applicable).
- You must have a UK bank or building society account capable of accepting direct debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address.
- Please note that discount/voucher codes cannot be applied to items purchased with the V12 Retail Finance option.
WHO PROVIDES FINANCE?
Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance
Loan agreements are only available to UK residents over 18, subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. Minimum spend applies.
V12 Retail Finance is a trading style of Secure Trust Bank PLC. V12 Retail Finance is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Regalian Ltd t/a The Diamond Store acts as a credit broker and offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Regalian Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our registration number is 731102. Credit is provided subject to age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We can introduce you to a limited number of finance providers: We act as credit broker and not a lender:
Regalian Ltd t/a The Diamond Store acts as a credit broker and will introduce you to V12 Retail Finance Limited to complete your application for finance.
Regalian Ltd t/a The Diamond Store, Registered 5736216, Trading Address (No Returns Here Please), Suite 17410, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
The following example is based on a purchase of £539 with a 50% deposit and payments at 0% interest over 6 months (APR Representative).
- Finance Option: 6 Month Interest Free (50% Deposit Only)
- Annual fixed rate of interest: 0%
- Deposit: 50%
- Monthly payment: £44.91
- Number of monthly payments: 6
- Deposit you pay now:£269.50
- Loan amount to be repaid:£269.50
- Cost of loan (interest):£0.00
- Total amount payable (including deposit):£539.00
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When checking out, just fill out V12 Retail Finance easy online application form and you can be approved for up to £15,000 to spend on the jewellery you wish to purchase. Credit is subject to status. The minimum order value to pay by finance is £375.
Yes, a minimum 10% deposit will need to be paid upon acceptance.
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement. Subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the entire length of your repayment period, usually on the same day of the month.
Anything on our website. Please remember that the minimum order value for finance is £375.
You can choose a 6, 12, 24 or 36-month loan repayment period.
You can apply on our website. Simply follow the checkout process and select V12 Retail Finance as a payment method.
You can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.